The Works of Glutathione IV Therapy
The human body is basically a conglomeration of chemicals put together in a way that makes us the dominate lifeforce on the planet. Depending on what you believe this happened on the 6th day of a very active week of creation about 6000 years ago or evolved over billions of years. Regardless of how we got here, we begin life in a body that is about 80% water and drops to about 60% for men and 55% for women as we age.
Six chemical elements (oxygen, carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen, calcium, and phosphorus) make up 99% of the body with a slew of other trace elements like zinc and iron needed to keep us alive and well.
A Balancing Act
When these chemicals are in balance, we enjoy good health and if we make the right choices, we will thrive. If they are out of balance, we may need the help of doctors like Dr. Carolina Vecchi of Raviva Healing Center, located in Sunrise, Florida.
Raviva offers a health system that really works. Dr. Vecchi has practiced in Europe and South America and has a Masters Degree in Oriental Medicine plus BS Degrees in Chemistry and Health Science. Her expertise includes Acupuncture, Weight Loss Therapy, Nutritional Coaching, Infertility, Impotence, and Herbal Medicine.
One chemical in Dr. Vecchi’s arsenal is Glutathione which is an antioxidant produced naturally in the cells of our body. In some Asian countries, it is a popular oral supplement that will result in a skin whitening effect that people in those countries desire. Americans find this humorous as darker skin tones are considered a better look in the USA compared to a pale or a wan appearance.
Benefits of Glutathione
Aside from improving skin tone, Glutathione has other benefits:
- Aging is like rusting and is hastened by free radicals. Free radicals are unpaired electrons that are desperately seeking a mate and will use your body like a singles bar seeking that electron to hook up with. Anti-oxidants like Glutathione act like that big bouncer to neutralize the free radicles and lower your risk of diabetes and cancer
- As we age our bodies produce less natural Glutathione and our resistance to insulin is diminished. This can lead to weight gain. Adding Glutathione back as a supplement will keep insulin resistance at proper levels.
- Older folks may also benefit from increased mobility after taking Glutathione. It will increase circulation and reduce arterial plaque that can build up in the legs.
- If your liver is starting to cause you some problems caused by alcohol abuse, then Glutathione will help reduce cell damage caused by fatty liver disease.
- Some studies have shown that Glutathione may ease the symptoms of psoriasis, aid those afflicted with Parkinson’s disease, fight against the autoimmune disease, help children with autism and improve some respiratory conditions.
Glutathione can be taken as an oral supplement or even inhaled as a mist but the most efficient way to get it into your body to work its magic is intravenously or IV. Raviva Healing Center specializes in Glutathione IV therapy and this is wonderful news to folks who don’t like to take pills or keep forgetting when to take them.
For more information on Glutathione IV therapy and other services, call Raviva at 954-888-8355 or send an email to email@example.com to schedule a consultation.Glutathione Iv Therapy